A Moveable Feast - Bukowski Interview From 1980s (1 Viewer)

[Video does not exist]

Charles Bukowski Radio Interview Part 1

[Video does not exist]

Charles Bukowski Radio Interview Part 2

[Video does not exist]

Charles Bukowski Radio Interview Part 3

Summary: An interview with Charles Bukowski precedes his reading of his poem, Do you use a notebook?, from the collection Dangling in the tournefortia.

This was apparently an audio magazine series called A Moveable Feast, distributed on cassette. (I also seem to recall hearing some segments on my public radio station.) This mp3 was picked up long ago on HotLine-- anyone old enough to remember it??

Even though the pic above is of a CD case, the only trace I can find of this recording is on audio cassette (and they're out of print). That's the source of this mp3

The tape is hissy, and the mp3 isn't encoded that well, with a couple spots of stuttering and repetition, but it's all very minor. And the tape itself is now over 20 years old and doesn't seem to be as easy to find as his albums.

It's on Youtube now? That's great! I bought the tape on Amazon many years ago and I've still got it. There's no picture on the cassette. It came in a transparent somewhat soft plastic case. I've never seen such a cassette case before or since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back