All the stuff in here (1 Viewer)

man, how do you ever work, or write, or draw, or talk to Carol?

this forum makes me feel lazy.

Well, I did that while I was being paid to do my real job, so in answer to your question -- what was your question?

But really, that was easy. Just a modification of the page that lists the Wormwoods and NYQs.

Nice. I like the red dots, as well as the links to forum threads. How does one find this hidden page again? I mean, other than remembering the name of this thread and finding the link here. Which is not all that hard as long as you can remember that "All the stuff in here" means that all of the stuff is in here.

bump. (before this baby goes to page 2 and is never seen again.)

also, some of the links are dead:
'nothing's free, not even the sun' + 'information' (from the same mag.)
'the body in the square'
and
'the nature of the threat...'
(there might be more, didn't check all of them)

does anyone have copies of these?

I just get an 'error' when I try to open the original
link to 'the body in the square'. am I right that this
was published in 1968?

also, 'the rock' is actually uncollected. it's not the
same poem as the one in bone palace ballet.

The original thread said that poem (the body in the square) came from a magazine, but which mag and when wasn't known. It was an undated photocopy.

Some links may still need attention. Forum software updates and file location changes may have affected these. Please bear with us.

some of the links are dead:
'nothing's free, not even the sun' + 'information' (from the same mag.)
'the body in the square'
and
'the nature of the threat...'
The Body In The Square link was broken (it's now fixed), the others were not broken links, per se. The images in the posts are gone, but there's nothing I can do about that. I encourage everyone to attach images rather than link to images elsewhere (for this very reason), but we can't force anyone to behave. The two noted above have had the 'link to forum' removed in the search results.
also, 'the rock' is actually uncollected. it's not the same poem as the one inbone palace ballet.
Fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back