Bukowski quotes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...I thought Hank Solo was very nice, polite and encouraging in his comment, and you lash out about how you'll do what you want and you don't care and blahblahblah.

What an ass.

And I was just starting to think you were okay.

at the end of the day, this forum could just be a space for reading as many bukowski quotes as one wants to.
Oh, no thank you.

Mercy, Mercy, Mercy. You make me laugh. But you're kind of stupid. Which is fine, but if you're going to be stupid, it's always advisable to have a thick skin. You, however, don't seem to have any god damn skin at all, so maybe this isn't the best place for you.

thanks for the insult chronic. seeing that you're a kiss ass, i'll just say, if i cared what others thought of me, wow ... i'd probably be the kiss ass that you are. no thank you. i'm happy being the mad woman that i am. i have no humility and i'm not going to start now. too late for me. i'm nice if you don't provoke me, subtly or otherwise. hank solo would not appreciate me doing the same to him if he were in my place. unless i was abusing someone with the mass posting or quotes, [which was the original idea in the first place my gosh!]. there was no need for hank to say what he said in my view. and if he had sent it in a private message, maybe, just maybe i would have been just as 'nice' in my private reply back. and not post anymore quotes. i'm done with this. what is this?

you're right smart, wise and omnipotent mjp. this place is not for me. my muscles and bones and bone marrow can't handle this. it drives me insane. although it gives me material for my work. i'm outta here. not for me.

oh, and one more thing before i really go, dear perfect people on here feeling a need to attack me [because they have nothing better to do with their time, such as reading quotes i post], do feel free to delete all my mass quotes. whatever rocks ya mojos. i aint got no thick skin on me body, i aint gonna grow one ever, and i aint gonna stand for no crap. no. no. no. as ya'll can see, i'm an ass and stupid. i don't belong with these perfect ones on here. my time is probably best spent on goodreads and creating something more in the nature of bukowski.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back