Eternal Graffiti (1 Viewer)

Pogue Mahone

Officials say drugs may have played a part
I've been trying to get out more, open my horizons, join a few support groups to pray on innocent people.

Eternal Graffiti has opened new doors for me, both in understanding Bukowski and how difficult it is to manage a forum full of intellectuals...

That website is very poorly designed, it's a bit of a mess.

As far as Bukowski being a rapist, well there was that weird woman in Post Office who basically attacked him and accused him of rape when all he was doing was delivering the mail. She just wanted sex but was too puritan and ashamed, maybe religious, to ask for it, if anything she raped Bukowski! Then there was the Bukowski Tapes when said he was supposed to go into the countryside or something to "rape an English teacher" in his words, I didn't take him seriously, and he seemed very drunk.

Well anyway, I'm a bit confused... is that website supposed to be some kind of satire or something? I was very poorly educated, and never got close to finishing high school so intellectualism seems to be always just beyond my grasp, a veritable carrot in front of the Donkey's nose, smart enough to wish that I was smarter. Anyway, I'm rambling again, it's like I'm a bit drunk but I haven't touched a drop. I'm just recovering from a virus, so it must be that.

bukowkski the rapis
Priceless.

Btw, he started his career of a rapist when he was a little kid by sticking his face into an old lady's ass at swimming pool.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back