Gas #5 (1993) (1 Viewer)

Pogue Mahone

Officials say drugs may have played a part
All four of these were published in The Flash of Lightning Behind the Mountain.

All four of these were butchered beyond recognition.

Untitled-07.jpg

Untitled-08.jpg

Untitled-09.jpg

Untitled-10.jpg

All four of these were butchered beyond recognition.
Oh, I don't know about that. I'd say they were dumbed down in the usual, predictable way.

What's really funny is that Christian Scientists, according to their founder, anyway, are supposed to be "adherents of Truth." So not only is Martin a terrible writer, he's a lousy Christian Scientist. Of course they also believe that you can fix a broken leg by praying over it, so, you know, take their tenets with a grain of salt.

What's really funny is that Christian Scientists, according to their founder, anyway, are supposed to be "adherents of Truth."
I thought about that too. But, putting the usual mendacity and hypocrisy of almost any religion and their followers aside, I believe Martin is convinced that he's given man (and Bukowski) a treat.

Oh, I don't know about that. I'd say they were dumbed down in the usual, predictable way.

Agreed. After comparing four in a row I guess I got a little drama. Still, inserting completely new lines into someone elses poems is pretty [Insert your own words here]...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back