2024 Bukowski Conference (Bordeaux Montaigne) (1 Viewer)

Hey fellow Buk fans,

Just wondering if anyone is heading to the 2024 Buk Conference in Bordeaux? It runs for 2 days - June 6th and 7th.
Many French Buk scholars will be there (obviously) but looks like scholars from all over the world.
I don't know about you but I think this is probably a good thing for people to come together and discuss why they like Bukowski so much.
(Hopefully there is at least SOME drinking involved, in honor of Buk ...... probably wine, considering it's France....)
Here's the link to the conference page in French, if anyone is interested: https://colloquebukowski2024.sciencesconf.org/

Just wondering if anyone is heading to the 2024 Buk Conference in Bordeaux?
Yes, a few from the old veterans of the forum will attend and deliver talks:
David Calonne, Abel Debritto, me. The triple-star of international Bukowski-scholarship.
Another member of the Charles-Bukowski-Society, Friedrich Bahmer, will talk there, too.
One member of their Scientific Committee, and also a speaker, is Dina Moinzadeh.

it will feel like a family get-together.

Attachments

• __PROGRAMME_bukowski.pdf
    314.5 KB · Views: 13
Enjoyed all talks by Roni, David, Friedrich and Abel's pictures of rare Buk paintings and manuscripts at yesterday's conference. Thank you very much. What's the easiest way to join the Charles Bukowski Society? Just an online sign-up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back