A swedish Buköwski! (1 Viewer)

Wow, that's awesome!

I don't read Swedish, like 99% of the people on earth and here in this forum, but that douchebag swigging vodka and sugar free Fanta - now that's cool!

Google tells me his blog is called "Old Metalhead," which is also cool. And I take it from the translation that he is also some sort of Swedish scientist:

"The universe is expanding. Planets and solar system move away from each other with furious speed. If a few thousand years will man looking up towards a starless sky. It will be all black and we are lonelier than ever.​
If a few thousand years so that the sun will turn into a red giant. The sun begins to swell and the earth and all the other planets in our solar system will be destroyed. Then she goes out and dies. All that mankind has done, all miracles, all art, all efforts and all documentation will go up in smoke forever. There will be nothing left that is reminiscent of our existence. We have never been."​

A few thousand years people, that's all we have left. Enjoy it while you can.

Just your typical swede.
Learn more about them from this swede hating song from Prima Vera:

Learn more about them from this swede hating song from Prima Vera
A nice image from Erik's Swede hating song:

picture.php

Edit: I love the Swedish people. Not just because of their movies or Volvo cars.

Let us not forget the rapture! http://www.raptureletters.com/
Or here.

---

And let the record reflect, lest anyone be lead astray, or hate me for unnecessary reasons (there are plenty of necessary reasons to choose from) I expressed no hatred for Swedes!

I grew up in Minnesota, for christ's sake, which is like West Sweden or South Norway. But that's only one side of the family. The other side were bloodthirsty savages. And Irish.

I grew up in Minnesota
Holy shit! I been there once and I cant understand why anyone lives there? It is always cold and snowy (even colder than Sweden) and the summer is very short. Why living in that part of the country when you live in a country that has a wonderful climate in the south?

Holy shit! I been there once and I cant understand why anyone lives there? It is always cold and snowy (even colder than Sweden) and the summer is very short. Why living in that part of the country when you live in a country that has a wonderful climate in the south?

Burghers son - well, the cold and snowy parts gives reprieve from the common fly. I can't personally understand the Namibia year-long bloated belly and fly-to-mouth pastiche.

Holy shit! I been there once...
Bravo! Please post some pictures of your trip. With a black bar across your eyes, of course.

Why living in that part of the country when you live in a country that has a wonderful climate in the south?
I am in prison, so I can't leave. I have 10 years left on a 40 year sentence. I gutted a Swede with a filet knife that I stole from the Mayor's tackle box. They don't look kindly on the gutting of Swedes here (something about 'protection of the least among us'), so I was given an unusually harsh sentence. It was in the monthly Swedish newspaper. I'm surprised you didn't read about it.

In fact, I know him...
No! I would have never guessed. What's it like to know him? It must be amazing. Like knowing JESUS or Benny Hill.

Bravo! Please post some pictures of your trip. With a black bar across your eyes, of course.
What do you mean? I am white and I only visit mixed bars. You know, it is a big white population in Namibia to!

No! I would have never guessed. What's it like to know him? It must be amazing. Like knowing JESUS or Benny Hill.
I dont know him personally, I only read him and have him on MSN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back