b. anthologized for a general readership (1 Viewer)

the only good poet

One retreat after another without peace.
there's a poetry anthology: 101 poems to help you understand men (and women). obviously a format designed to appeal to a wider audience. b. is include with the poem wearing the collar . (from you get so alone?)

there's also a poem by one diane theil, entitled beside readers. in it she expresses her wariness of men who keep a bukowski volume by the bed. most of us here have whole libraries of b. "by the bed"! :D

bukowskiwritingdesk.jpg

LOL indeed sir, it's sad but true.

The fax of life

Well, the good thing about it is this: if the woman leaves, the man still has the books to cop a feel; and women have been known to leave a man (from what I've heard) even if he has no books by the B, ha.

The best set-up is when the woman buys the books, the relationship works out without the slapping scenes"”and both get the best of both worlds...until all hell breaks loose again. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The best set-up is when the woman buys the books, the relationship works out without the slapping scenes?and both get the best of both worlds...until all hell breaks loose again. ;)

i don't know anything about that. :)

i knew i woman who had the sense of humour of a bukowski (and a thirst!) - and i wondered, at times, if i were on the inside of a fiction, but she wouldn't have read!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back