boozy birthday wishes: bukfan & hank solo (1 Viewer)

justine

stop the penistry
bukfan and hank solo, it's YOUR new zealand birthday today!

have a good one, guys!

[what is with all these october birthdays?? there must be a lot of post-new years sexy-time going on].

i think i will have a drink for you two and hoochmonkey tonight ;)

I do appreciate the heads up, Ruby.

Not to be technical, but it is November, Dear.
Counting back, it looks like a few Valentines Day dates gone wild.
Surely true in my case.

hank solo? bukfan? From my little part of the forum, I send you both all my best.

gestation is closer to 10 months, not 9 - so these people's parents have been doing some sexing even before valentine's day.

Hm. Is everyone's birthday on the same two days? I like that :)
With the week-end coming now it's like a 4-day non stop party... Happy birthday!

happy birthday, ROC

what did i say about all these people having post-NY's sexy-time?? now it's ROC's birthday too! i feel bad not starting a special thread just for you, ROC, but it's getting outta hand... all these goddamn birthdays... (and father luke's is coming up, too)

maybe mjp could just rename this thread 'buk.net user birthday wishes' or some shit, and it could be revived every time i feel it necessary to wish someone a happy birthday. maybe it's corny and not a big deal to most people, but my family never did much for birthdays so now i have a thing about making sure i remember to acknowledge other people's birthdays.

enough about me: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROC!! i had a drink to celebrate for you (ok, maybe a couple of drinks).

i also made you a cake, but i ate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back