Broadside give away (1 Viewer)

I made a bunch of letterpress Broadsides for the Inauguration and I would like to offer them up here. They are of a poem that S.A. Griffin did.
Originally I was going to pass them out at the inauguration but that didn't work out. I did go with Mr. Bill Roberts and yes we did make onto the Mall.
It was very cool.

If anyone is interested just PM your addy and I will send you one.
Here's a link to photos of them
CLICK HERE

:)

They are good stuff.

I will send some out too from here. If you have not received the Buk broadside yet and you asked for one, I'll include one of these with that, so there will be no need to e-mail strangegirl. I have another batch of Buk going out shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

Bill

The inauguration party was great. Strangegirl braved the rumors about not being able to get into DC and came anyway. It took us 2 hours to get into DC and 5 hours to get back. It was a great time.

Bill

that sounds like one party!

I'd love to have one but there's no need to send it solo. If BoS just keeps one till there's again something else to send to me, that'll be fine.

And Thanks for the offer.

Got mine: both an earlier version, & the final--with a few spacing adjustments. A nice poem & a nice project! Thanks Strangegirl!

I received mine today. It's a nice optimistic poem, and it's interesting to read both versions - with and without stanza's, because the flow of the poem changes.
Thanks a lot, Strangegirl! I liked your poem too. Tell the coffee mug guy to get himself a new mug. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Since I find strange girl familiar does that make me strange gerard?

I got mine today and thank you. I will show this to my very right wing friends and see if they get it.
not to unlive the past
but to live the future
S.A. Griffin

Thanks Guys and Gals. Much appreciated. I really enjoyed doing this.

Since I find strange girl familiar does that make me strange gerard?

Yes that would be strangegerard. No spaces and all lower case....;)
Glad you got a copy.:)
I got mine today and thank you. I will show this to my very right wing friends and see if they get it.
not to unlive the past
but to live the future
S.A. Griffin
I think S.A. would like that very much...:D

[...] I will show this to my very right wing friends [...]

you do have "very right wing friends"?
You must be very tolerate.
and so must they; being friends to you and all.
- but, hey! being tolerate would make them Not being "right-wing". Maybe they missed something.

Anyway! This was a joke Gerard! I know about the meaning. And I have certain friends too.

I like to see the opposites find their common ground. I try to point that out on here from time to time. You know how it is when we get high and mighty with our lofty opinions and are basically drunk with power. Power of our narrow mindedness. I'm guilty most people are.
not to unlive the past
but to live the future

It's called make the best of what you have and right now Obama is what we have.

Not sure which version I have here, but it sure is pretty!

Thanks strangegirl and Bill for sending!

Thanks for the Tramp bonus Bill... I'll gift it to someone who'll appreciate it (only because you sent 2 already) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back