• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Bukowski material for sale (1 Viewer)

I know you guys all think my prices are insane, and in some cases you're probably right. I do this mostly because I love Bukowski and the people who I've met by loving Bukowski.

Anyway, I am not among those fortunate few who are offered material at reasonable prices. I have to buy what I think is undervalued or just love too much to pass up.

But, it looks as if I'm heading for divorce and my job security is currently tenuous thanks to the proverbial "synergies".

Anyway, here's a link to my catalog on ABE. You can have 25% off on anything. Some items can be discounted more heavily.

Whatever.

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?vci=83452&vcat=581767&vcatn=Bukowski

But, it looks as if I'm heading for divorce and my job security is currently tenuous thanks to the proverbial "synergies".

Wow, Andy that really sucks. I just lost my job last week (very messy) and I know how down one can get.
Thanks for the 25% off offer - if I still had a job I would buy your 'big white book' for the discounted asking price and not bug you about a further discount ;)

I hope you keep it together and come out fighting.

Hold.

when it rains it pours...
divorce and losing a job, two of the toughest things you can go through...
I'm also going thru the divorce thing (man this forum is getting 'personal'!) and selling my BUK collection...

What's the old joke/saying....
Why is divorce so expensive, cuz it's worth it!!!

Sometimes I get giddy in my 'own/little' place, she's not there, it's a beautiful thing man! Freedom from active nagging, I'd sell 2 Bukowski collections if I had it, it's worth it!!!
All the best Andy,
O

I agree Hank, it's always a shame when things go wrong, but hey, no woman, no job, you're free again. Get drunk, move on. Oh yeah, them prices are utter madness even if the Brit pound is so strong.

not all of them- $125 for what matters most is $15 less than the same book went for on eBay a couple days ago. At 25% off, it's a steal.

I agree Hank, it's always a shame when things go wrong, but hey, no woman, no job, you're free again. Get drunk, move on. Oh yeah, them prices are utter madness even if the Brit pound is so strong.

To what, precisely, do you refer? Also, it would be helpful if you would be so kind to point me to like items offered for less.

Cheers,
Andy

When you're right...

I was pretty fucked up at the time - not take away from the obvious validity of your point. When you're right, you're right (though I think I was really just being pissy, coy probably implies unwarranted depth to my pissitude).

All else I'll say (as I've said elsewhere and all too often) is that I honestly don't know what I think about what's going on or what's going to happen. The only times I've felt such uncertaintly with a lot at stake (granted, a LOT more) is while trying to reconcile with my wife and after my company was bought by a German bohemouth. My wife broke my heart and the Germans are currently in line behind my bent over leftovers.

Bugga :(

Is that BASF? I thought they were always German, no?
Anyway, I do hope you come out of this ok.

Best to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back