• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Bukowski on Ebay (1 Viewer)

bospress.net

www.bospress.net
Hi,
I just was offered a great deal from my employer. A very high end $1400 dishwasher (Miele Brand). Never used for $250. This was a display in our showroom and was never even hooked up. Really beautiful.

Why mention this?

Ahhhh....

I am selling a few Bukowski books including a few signed ones. My hope is to have some money to buy that and pay a plumber to hook it up.

Here's the link and my apologies for the crassness of this post.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZbospressQQhtZ-1

Peace out!~

Bill

Oh yeah...

Wow. Ive been a long time fan of buk but never really carred about collecting until resently, and now I have like 13 hardbacks. But none that are signed by Buk...Yet. Really nice "Betting on the muse" Trying to validate buying it, But dont want to lose my chance in the mean time.
Oh, yeah I'm new to this(my first post, or reply). Dont know how to get a graphic or even tell you where im from. Oh well I guess i'll learn in due time.

jerry said:
Oh, yeah I'm new to this(my first post, or reply). Dont know how to get a graphic or even tell you where im from. Oh well I guess i'll learn in due time.
Upper left area there..."User CP," click that.

Now Bill, that copy of 'Betting' was just too cheap... d-yam-n!

Well, that's my take anyway...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back