bukowski postcard i've never seen before (1 Viewer)

jordan

lothario speedwagon
this postcard came in a copy of dangling in the tournefortia that i got of ebay. anyone seen it before?

postcard1.jpg

postcard2.jpg

Produced by Scott Harrison of Abandoned Planet bookstore. So he told me last August.

If anyone wants any, I'll send you one, ABSOLUTELY FREE! First five requests will be honoured.

MULLINAX said:
If anyone wants any, I'll send you one, ABSOLUTELY FREE! First five requests will be honoured.

I follow Mullinax. Send me a pm and I'll send you the postcard for free.

Do kids still have pen pals? I guess not, thanks to msn and myspace.

Nice to see some of our members are happy to revive those old time methods of communication, despite the obvious environmental cost of airmail.

:p

I like that fake Bukowski stamp on the back of the card. Maybe in 50 years there'll be a real one. Right now, I don't think it would play in the Bible belt.

I have TWO other postcards, one a drawing (bad) and the other a photograph (good).

Its by Andrew Lander. I have seen a few drawing and paintings that he has done of Bukowski. He usually captures him pretty well, but I don't think that the colours have come out very well in that printing.

Thanks my friend it arrived today with the additional stuff you smuggled as one of the special operatives of GPP.
The poem from Justin Barret is great!

My pleasure, Petey & Roni.

Don't forget to email them you found them hidden in a special Buk Postcard.
These Buk postcards are multi-functional.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back