Bukowski (1 Viewer)

Lepo pozdravljeni vsi, lepo vas je prebrati.

Ena taka hecna prigoda. Za uvod. V neki točki so v moji tedanji najstniški družbi vsi brali Bukowkega. Eni zato, ker je bil primerno vulgaren, drugi zato, ker je bil ustrezno tolažilen. Meni je bilo vse skupaj tuje. Potem sem v nekem tihem sobotnem popoldnevu gledala v knjižno polico in vzela v roke srbsko izdajo bukovskega z naslovom Bludni sin. In pričela brati. In me pokliče mama (po telefonu) in vpraša kaj berem in ji povem, nakar reče, ooo, jaz tudi, ampak berem Šunko na kruhu (šlo je za slovenski prevod) in debatirava o vsebini, nakar se izkaže, da gre za isti roman.
So, it was Ham on Rye ...

Hello and welcome to the forum.
It's a nice story, but most of the folks here won't understand you if you keep posting in Slovenian.
Please write in English.

allow me to translate - it'll all make sense now -

"Hello everyone, it's nice to read you.

One such hectic occasion. For an introduction. At some point, everyone in my then teenage society read Bukowski. One because he was properly vulgar, the other because he was properly comforting. It was all foreign to me. Then, in a quiet Saturday afternoon, I looked into the bookshelf and took the Serbian issue of Bukovski's title Bludni sin. And she began to read. And my mother calls me (by telephone) and asks me what I'm reading and tell her, she says, ooo, me too, but I'm reading Šunko on bread (and it's a Slovenian translation) and debating about the content, then it turns out to be the same novel.
So, it was Ham on Rye ..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back