BukowskiPoems instagram (1 Viewer)

Hi there, I run the BukowskiPoems instagram account, which, currently has around 22k followers, I'm here to ask, politely, if I would be able to post manuscripts you have on this site. I currently use the books I have, around 40ish at last count. And after seeing the horrors made to the posthumous collection, I feel I need to completely abandon them. I did start posting posthumous collection poems, after ive edited them back to original manuscript versions, but either there was not enough room on the page, or my handwriting was not easily readable. So I was wondering if I could post the actual manuscript scans, if I tag them all with 'Manuscript Credit: Bukowski.net' I'll fix it on to the actual image, not the comment section, so if the image gets shared, the credit will still be there.

So yeah, that's about it.

Appreciate it, I thought I could get by, hand changing the posthumous books, so many changes, so many bad changes. I did link your blog for a while, MJP, though I told people what I was doing, people still got mad at me for changing Buk's work.

Hi there, I run the BukowskiPoems instagram account, which, currently has around 22k followers, I'm here to ask, politely, if I would be able to post manuscripts you have on this site. I currently use the books I have, around 40ish at last count. And after seeing the horrors made to the posthumous collection, I feel I need to completely abandon them. I did start posting posthumous collection poems, after ive edited them back to original manuscript versions, but either there was not enough room on the page, or my handwriting was not easily readable. So I was wondering if I could post the actual manuscript scans,...
Getting the proper word out there. Fine by me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back