Buk's Thanksgiving (excerpt of "Women") (1 Viewer)

Ponder

"So fuck Doubleday Doran"
RIP
Debra got on the phone. She talked to Tessie for quite some time. It began to get dark. What about dinner? She had the phone in the center of the bed and she was sitting on her legs. She had a nice behind. Debra laughed and then she said goodbye. She looked at me.
"Tessie says that you're sweet."
I went out for more drinks. When I got back the large color television was on. We sat side by side on the bed watching t.v. We sat with our backs to the wall, drinking.
"Henry," she asked, "what are you doing on Thanksgiving?"
"Nothing."

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember a poem which went like:

"Hmmm...

love iz a fat turkey and every day is thanksgiving."

Not sure what book it is from, though.

It's the 'title' of section 2 of What Matter's Most... around page 131 ;)

love
iz
a
big
fat
turkey
and
every
day
iz
thanksgiving​

hanksolo just did that between counting the matches of a dozen boxes of matches and reading the letter 'i' in the telephone-book of Tokyo.

Debra got on the phone. She talked to Tessie for quite some time. It began to get dark. What about dinner? She had the phone in the center of the bed and she was sitting on her legs. She had a nice behind. Debra laughed and then she said goodbye. She looked at me.
"Tessie says that you're sweet."
I went out for more drinks. When I got back the large color television was on. We sat side by side on the bed watching t.v. We sat with our
backs to the wall, drinking.
"Henry," she asked, "what are you doing on Thanksgiving?"
"Nothing."
This again

That's kind of a misleading excerpt, because after he says he's doing "nothing" on Thanksgiving, Debra says:

"Why don’t you have Thanksgiving with me? I’ll get the turkey. I’ll have 2 or 3 friends over."
"All right, it sounds good."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back