• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

C'Mon, now!!!!! (2 Viewers)

It's horrible! And I don't think Buk would ever say "Easy does it"...

Last edited by a moderator:
that guy looks like a total tool, but the continued emphasis on posting his pictures and getting all barfy over them smacks of the whole "we're the gatekeepers of all things bukowski/how DARE he print part of a bukowski photo on a t-shirt"... i mean, the shirts are terrible, but at least they involve a degree of handwork, and i have to think that the dude has a sense of humor about himself with those poses. it's not like he's copying images from the site and printing them on magnets.

If he is in on he joke it's a pretty clever tongue-in-cheek marketing ploy, and taken in that light, the undone zipper may just be comic genius. Count me as a fan.

Though I have to wonder if the pictures of him sell any shirts. The designs are pretty...blah.

dude, I said keep it on the down low!

now I don't know if I'll give you your cut of the profits.

but you can have your mustache back.

...smacks of the whole "we're the gatekeepers of all things bukowski/how DARE he print part of a bukowski photo on a t-shirt..."

No, it's not about that, at least not for me. I couldn't really care less who prints what of Bukowski. If there is actually a market for this kind of junk, then I'm glad there are people who make it. And I'm especially glad this guy makes it, because I get a good laugh every time he posts something new on ebay.

...and i have to think that the dude has a sense of humor about himself with those poses...

For his sake, I hope so.

A Bukowski shirt with Alcoholics Anonymous gibberish printed on it. Oh lawd! I can feel Buk turning in his grave right now.

I sent a question to the seller:

HI! What makes the sweatshirt "rare?" Also, why is your fly down in the picture?

His response:

Hi weirdo. Two answers: First, if you have to ask then you don't deserve an answer. Second, that's not me and the model's an insane homeless person we found to model this WONDERFUL item. His fly was broken it and he had pinned it shut with safety pins. We noticed a little blood. But don't worry. It didn't get on the sweatshirt!

Thanks for taking up five minutes of my beautiful life. Very Sincerely yours

- t-rext-shirts

I think I'm starting to like that seller. I still won't buy anything from them, but I like their style.

moxie, I tells ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back