Earliest Video of Bukowski (1 Viewer)

J

johnwayne12

Can anyone link me to the earliest video of Bukowski or at least a video that is around the same time? Thanks.

This is pretty awesome but I was kind of hoping there was video of him in his 20's or 30's.
You know that they didn't have video tape in the 1940s and 50s, right? I mean, you must know that, being a genius and all.

You asked for the earliest known video and you got it. Dick.

hostile? you ain't seen hostile yet!

he's John Wayne, goddammit! and he don't take shit from nobody!

attachment.php

but reach-arounds will be considered.

Attachments

• john-wayne.jpg
    john-wayne.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 371
Yes that's an excellent album. Joe Dallesandro on the cover.

But that John Wayne guy, well I heard stories...

[I geddit Bill, but lets not drag the Smiths into this argument. Ta.]

Oh yes, the Smiths were great, no doubt, but those covers are a bit, er, odd...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• album-the-smiths.jpg
    album-the-smiths.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 383
  • smiths.jpg
    smiths.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 383
He's only 14 in those videos.

Why so hostile?

Grow a sense of humor, dumbass.

You should probably grow a sense of humor since this is obviously a joke. Also, they had film in the 40's. See video of FDR for reference.

Thank you Bill for posting Conan O'Brien from his singing career.

I do have some home movies of the Bukowskis in 1929 at Hanukkah. With the Mogan David Wine and little Heinrich lighting the Menorah and spinning his Dreidle. I cannot show the actual film until 2016 but I have a cartoon version that I can show you to give you an idea. . Don't worry it's not Conan.
I'm working on a deal to obtain the very earliest photo of Heinrich in 1920 a copy of his ultra sound. Yes the Germans were way ahead of the world on that too. Okay, dick?

You should probably grow a sense of humor since this is obviously a joke. Also, they had film in the 40's. See video of FDR for reference.

They had movies in the 20's, too. I think the point was that there were not camcorders back then. Buk was not wealthy enough or famous enough to have a camera crew shoot film of him.

Thank you Bill for posting Conan O'Brien from his singing career.

I do have some home movies of the Bukowskis in 1929 at Hanukkah. With the Mogan David Wine and little Heinrich lighting the Menorah and spinning his Dreidle. I cannot show the actual film until 2016 but I have a cartoon version that I can show you to give you an idea. . Don't worry it's not Conan.
I'm working on a deal to obtain the very earliest photo of Heinrich in 1920 a copy of his ultra sound. Yes the Germans were way ahead of the world on that too. Okay, dick?

Is he the fat one?

And yeah bospress I kind of figured it was a long shot. Now I know though. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back