Ecco HC (1 Viewer)

Ponder

"So fuck Doubleday Doran"
RIP
Hi,

Are there any Ecco Hardcovers of Buk-books printed?
And when did ecco start printing Buk, in 2002 or earlier?

Thanks.

Are there any Ecco Hardcovers of Buk-books printed?
Not of any of the Black Sparrow titles, and last I heard they had no plans to release any. For now the Black Sparrow editions are the only way to get any pre-HarperCollins/Ecco titles in hardcover.

I would bet those as BS editions, but I could certainly be wrong. They may have changed their plan (it was almost a year ago I was told no hardcovers), but I would be surprised if they did. Traditional publishers don't usually go back to hardcover once the paperback is out.

I think you're probably right! I wish they would say it's BSP books on their site. It's a bit confusing when they write Ecco Hard Cover...:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Not of any of the Black Sparrow titles, and last I heard they had no plans to release any. For now the Black Sparrow editions are the only way to get any pre-HarperCollins/Ecco titles in hardcover.

Yeah, those BSP hardcovers are incredibly SCARCE. very RARE. worth hundreds, easily.

i was mocking the eBay sellers who say that 21st printings of BSP hardcovers are rare and scarce. in actuality, they're probably worth between 20 and 50 USD.

i was mocking the eBay sellers who say that 21st printings of BSP hardcovers are rare and scarce. in actuality, they're probably worth between 20 and 50 USD.

Ok, thanks! I thought you were serious. Next time use a smiley. I'm a littlr slow sometimes...:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back