Everybody's Doing It (1 Viewer)

Thanks Kingcargo.jb . That's quite a moniker. And that's the second time today I've used the word 'moniker'. Isn't it strange when it happens that you use a word in two completely unrelated circumstances, in one day, and you've not used it more than twice in a year?

Hello Lans. Good news about the font. Welcome to right here.

your body's fancy.

Whoa, liking this multi/mini quote option. Talk about fancy.

Is that good or bad?

Dude - have you SEEN a kinkajoo? Duh... ;) I mean don't they have that long finger for digging into logs and getting all the goodie out to eat? That equals good to me.

Welcome gigi.
Is Lans like Cons? Or Cans?

Lans is to Lans as Cans is to Cannes. Sort of. But with the S sound at the end. Kinda like Hans-with-an-L. Or 'lawns'. So...cons.

edit: ok so that wasn't a kinkajoo. I forget what that beast is called. OMG I found it, and it's called an aye-aye.
edit pt. 2, teh remix: thanks Bukfan! Maybe you can tell me how my "Danish" name is really pronounced, and/or if you've ever heard it before in Denmark.

edit pt. 2, teh remix: thanks Bukfan! Maybe you can tell me how my "Danish" name is really pronounced, and/or if you've ever heard it before in Denmark.

Sorry! It's not a Danish name. If it is, then it must be VERY rare because I've never heard it mentionend. We have a boys name - Lars - but that's the closest I can get...

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever I see your moniker, my brain reads 'kinkajoo'.
Funny, I always see Kajagoogoo.

kajagoogoo.jpg

Thank you. I'll just call you Sybil.:cool:

laughing...

pffffttttt..... kajagoogoo... oh yes, "the day", I remember it well.

Sorry! It's not a Danish name. If it is, then it must be VERY rare because I've never heard it mentionend. We have a boys name - Lars - but that's the closest I can get...

Oh it's a sad day. My world: it is rocked. I've lost my identity.

Last edited by a moderator:

hey that's cool!
i didn't know this Mr. Rogers before. Seems he was of importance to a lot of young people.

(I even found this on wiki: "In February 1990, Rogers' car was stolen while he was taking care of his grandson. The thief apparently realized who the car belonged to after seeing papers and props Rogers had left in the car. The car was returned to Rogers, who found it sitting in front of his home about a day later.")

nice guy. thanks gigi.

i only have watched a very few clips of/about him on youtube. (since that 'fancy-[body]-song' caught me)

but am Amazed about the '5 stars' he Always gets and comments that proof how important he was to a great lot of people when they were children.
he really seemed to be a hero to nearly 3 generations of kids.

and i like this attitude: be yourself / i love you for what you are / etc ...
sure VERY important to kids who feel somehow different.

(of course, his looks are extremely conservative. and of course i dunno shit about him. it was just my first impression.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back