Hello and Thank you (1 Viewer)

I've been reading this forum and using this site for a few years now and just decided to make an account so I could join in on the fun. I've enjoyed reading what people have posted, I like the arguments people have with each other and I like the overall knowledge people seem to have about Bukowski. I think he was a great writer and I know you all do too. I'm glad to be here

Enough time has past for me to surmise that Ponder and I were neglected from the invitation. If mjp was buying it was probably Red Stripe. Sorry I missed it. < sarcasm Welcome, gbsupbowl. Sorry for the delay.

We don't argue, we just strongly disagree with each other, all the time. And welcome by the way, now start stirring the pot!

I've been reading this forum and using this site for a few years now and just decided to make an account so I could join in on the fun. I've enjoyed reading what people have posted, I like the arguments people have with each other and I like the overall knowledge people seem to have about Bukowski. I think he was a great writer and I know you all do too. I'm glad to be here

I'm pretty much in the same boat as this guy. Nice to be here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back