I'm here. (3 Viewers)

I'm making a lesson plan for this class I need to get certified to teach. Used some Bukowski poems and some how ended up on this site.

Hi.

HOO HOO, HEY NOOOWWW! I wouldn't call it a misspelling. I will declare that it's an oversight that sometimes happens at 3:20 in the morning.

I used 'the Laughing Heart', 'I met a genius', 'Friendly Advice to a Lot of Young Men', and this quote:

"We are like roses that have never bothered to
bloom when we should have bloomed and
it is as if
the sun has become disgusted with
waiting "

Honestly, not sure if that's a quote or an unnamed poem.

HOO HOO, HEY NOOOWWW! I wouldn't call it a misspelling. I will declare that it's an oversight that sometimes happens at 3:20 in the morning.

Some times :wb: it's a thrill to play fast and loose with spelling and grammar, why only today I spelt a word with a a small 'c' instead of a big one!
and started a sentence with the word - And -... just for the sheer hell of it all... and it felt good. I also have an inappropriate love for exclamation marks!!!

Not sure why that is stupid shit or why it would make you think that it's not the same poem. If you're talking about the reading, it's obviously the same poem, he just missed a couple lines. It wasn't uncommon for him to skip or change lines when he was reading.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back