into the dark (1 Viewer)

Hey everyone ! I am a 40 year old canadian male who has read lots of bukowski books and poems but remember little if any of them!I work in the mental health field .I have an opinion about everything and lots of stories to tell, but a short attention span. So what better place for me than here!

Welcome haunfort!

So, you are yet another facetious piss taker.

read lots of bukowski books and poems but remember little if any of them

have an opinion about everything and lots of stories to tell, but a short attention span. So what better place for me than here!

Aren't you clever haunfort: You are taking the piss out of people who read Bukowski, by pretending you are a fool. There is genius in your flatulence, haunfort, and something like the smell of victory.

Go read - The Brothers Karamazov, darling.

I see,
If you click on a forumists' name,
How to make him 'a buddy', et al,

But is there a way to 'ignore all posts by'?

See,
There is a certain, pious litlle
Twit,
That I'd like to never stumble upon again.

And it's not you,
Haunfort.

I welcome you

(ok, I feel better) :D

I've never used that feature though, so I don't know if it lets you know there's a post you're ignoring, or if they just disappear as if they'd never existed.

I''m dying to find out,
And I'll let you know

I used that feature for a short time on the same pious little twit that you want to use it on. Didn't last long though. Olaf is a little like a car wreck with people bleeding and body parts strewn around... you really don't want to look, but it's hard not to.

Well put chronic...
That's funny.
Really, lmao....
Um,
ha ha ha ,
Sorry.

He is
(as chronic can attest to)
Still alive, but I can't rubberneck->
"This Message is Hidden because ____ is on your ignore list"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back