intro (1 Viewer)

thanks father luke -- for dinner i got my sick daughter some soups & we had some. she's a princess but sick now for months. i dunno. just keep taking care of her. how come you call yourself father? no need to answer if you don't want to. i can't send my fiction everywhere -- not enuf time or stamps. but what do you think of this? it's a story:

[snip]

well father luke, who might to publish that story? thanks

Hey, salvator, I cut the story because this isn't a writing forum.

Some of you who read it might argue that it wasn't writing at all, so it didn't need to be cut, but there you go.

okay it's not a writing forum & maybe it wasn't writing at all ... well, that was some response anyway, but like if it wasn't writing then what? ... oh well, here's the sequel

[snip]

Hey Salvatore,
mjp has a policy about not posting poems and etc. I tend to agree and think that this can be the cause of friction and trolls jumping in just insult writing and then sitting back and watching the fun. I know that at one point they opened up a thread of Bukwoski inspired poetry and so far there have not been any problems.

This is not Salvatore that used to live in Ocean View is it? I know that there are a million people with the first name Salvatore, so this may be a long shot....

Bill

okay it's not a writing forum & maybe it wasn't writing at all ... well, that was some response anyway, but like if it wasn't writing then what?
Well see, this is a good example of why posting people's writing here is a problem, because when someone doesn't like it your feelings can get hurt, and then you grump around in a dark cloud mumbling that bukowski.net sucks. That's no good for you, for us, or for the children. So don't post writing here, for the sake of the innocent children.

There are 800 million writing sites out there where the users will critique without insulting, which would seem to be something that I am not capable of doing. Mea culpa.

no problem .. you shoud be insulting if need be but i didn't even know it was an insult

hey but did you read part one. . .? the sequel tends to repeat the same idea

no -- not ocean view .... but still one in amillion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back