Italian Fake Quotes (1 Viewer)

Hi, I'm gonna write here some italian fake quotes that I found and I'll find in the future, with the proofs obviously.

The first one is the poem "Non Ho Smesso Di Pensarti" that can be found in another thread. The author, as I've said, is Erica Ronchi and poem names the book which comes from. The first time it was pubblished on her Tumblr's blog "inchiostrosullemaniesullapelle". This is the poem:
“Non ho smesso di pensarti, / vorrei tanto dirtelo. / Vorrei scriverti che mi piacerebbe tornare, / che mi manchi / e che ti penso. / Ma non ti cerco. / Non ti scrivo neppure ciao. / Non so come stai. / E mi manca saperlo. / Hai progetti? / Hai sorriso oggi? / Cos'hai sognato? / Esci? / Dove vai? / Hai dei sogni? / Hai mangiato? / Mi piacerebbe riuscire a cercarti. / Ma non ne ho la forza. / E neanche tu ne hai. / Ed allora restiamo ad aspettarci invano. / E pensiamoci. / E ricordami. / E ricordati che ti penso, / che non lo sai ma ti vivo ogni giorno, / che scrivo di te. / E ricordati che cercare e pensare sono due diverse. / Ed io ti penso / ma non ti cerco.”
Here it is the screen that I took when I found the poem on Tumblr:

1676762793482.jpg

"Questa vita è una puttana. Va così, Rhum e Pera, perchè ci sono dei momenti forti che ti lasciano l’amaro in bocca, e altri talmente belli da farti dimenticare quel retrogusto sgradevole che ha la vita." was attributed to Bukowski, but it comes from a blogger, "Gianvito", that posted this thought on his blog on 28 Semptember 2009. It has in the end a quote from Women's book that in the Italian edition of the book, it can be found at page 177, chapter 76. This is where the fake quote comes from. And this is an example of this quote attributed to Bukowski:

c5a5192dc7cfce5d6d08d2b6024e8a07.jpg

"puoi essere bella quanto vuoi, però dimmi...se il mondo fosse cieco quanta gente riusciresti ad impressionare?" has been attributed to Bukowski, but it's Michelle Obama. The IG page "charles_bukowski_citazioni", that I hate with every cell I have in my body 'cause it has spread and continue to spread a lot of fake quotes, was the main one who spread this quote on IG back then. This is the italian article which contains the quote. Here it is an example of this quote attributed to Bukowski:

2c68od2g0v-puoi-essere-bella-quanto-vuoi-pero-dimmi-se-il-mondo-fosse-cieco-quanta-gente_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back