Just A Coincidence (1 Viewer)

number6horse

okyoutwopixiesoutyougo
For no reason at all, I wanted to make note for the official record the fact that Mary Elizabeth Winstead has been featured in the last three films I have rented recently, though I didn't plan it that way. She hasn't proved any great acting chops yet (to me), and in fact played the same "attractive/empathetic victim" role in each movie. In fact, I had never heard of her before this past week. Routine stuff actually, but she is quite nice to look at. I guess that's why Hollywood keeps on hiring her. But isn't that a weird co-incidence ? Three in a row....

"Live Free/Die Hard"
"Bobby"
"Deathproof"

Any other examples of coincidences that seem to repeat through your life - either short term or long term ? Music, movies, parties, etc...???

I just learned tonight that "Dogma" was written by the same dude who wrote and produced "Clerks" and "Clerks II."

Not really a coincidence, but if it happpened at the same time as my revelation, isn't that, err, a coincidence?

Any other examples of coincidences that seem to repeat through your life - either short term or long term ? Music, movies, parties, etc...???

every time that I go to Bukowski.net I see MULLINAX..MULLINAX..MULLINAX..MULLINAX. a coincidence? I think so... Oh, and these morning hangovers. :eek:

Here's another weird one. Today I watched "Bukowski at Bellevue". One of the video extras is a close-up of a thank-you note that Buk wrote to Gypsy Lou. The date written in the upper-right-hand corner, in Buk's own handwriting, is my birthday.

[cue the Twilight Zone music]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back