Let me introduce myself. This hello crap would make Bukowski puke! (1 Viewer)

Seriously,

After checking out this thread half you guys are bunch sober A holes who belong on an internet forum about Bukowski.

Are you guys for real.

Lets get on Ebay and buy his shit at an over inflated price. Jesus Fucking Christ I am actually posting this and watching Mickey Rourke on Larry King live at the same time.

Fuck, Bukowski is rolling over in his bottle of Gin.

Oh, you are a Raiders fan? Yes Bukowski wrote often of his puking so we are quite in tune.

The true wealth of this web site is not all just this forum but the abundant information contained in the rest of the site. Maybe you should study all of that and leave the forum to us sober A holes.
Nice 1st post, I'm sure Bukowski would be proud of you standing up for his spirit in such a gallant manner. I feel so ashamed.
Did Bukowski drink gin? Wow, you are so in tune.

I can't read your name - what is it supposed to say?

Welcome, I guess then. You contradictory bastard.

I aggree with Lolita. What does your name say? - In my personal opinion, you should make a name that more than 2.5 people can understand. Otherwise, your name isn't really important in our minds. You should make a name that sticks out, not a name that people pick out.

P:S- Seriously, tell us what your name means, so we don't have to keep asking.:rolleyes:

Seriously,

After checking out this thread half you guys are bunch sober A holes who belong on an internet forum about Bukowski.
Personallly, I'm rarely sober unless I absolutely have to be. But I do admit to being an A hole. In fact, some friends of mine during my undergrad days (the best decade of my life!), started something called The Sphincter Society. To be a member, you had to be an A hole ... and know it.:)

I aggree with Lolita. What does your name say? - In my personal opinion, you should make a name that more than 2.5 people can understand. Otherwise, your name isn't really important in our minds. You should make a name that sticks out, not a name that people pick out.

P:S- Seriously, tell us what your name means, so we don't have to keep asking.:rolleyes:

R8R = Raider
ROK = Rock

= dosen't have much to do with this forum.
= Ready for all of the Raiders & Football jokes.

I do really like this forum. I am new to this forum and I am sure that it has been discussed but I wonder what Bukowski would have thought about all this cyber stuff.

You watch Larry King?

ha ha ha.

Hey , whats wrong with Larry King?
You have something against suspenders and big glasses?

Larry King

R8R ROK said:
You have something against suspenders and big glasses?

Yeah, what's wrong with Larry King?
He's amazing!! I love him, and he's got a lot of interesting subjects to talk about.
I bet if you actually took the time to listen to him, and actually watch it, you'd love it

People tend to look down on LKL (Larry King Live), because it tends to get a bit ridiculous... remember that episode of Family Guy when it parodies Larry King?

"I'm not really a man..." Applause from the audience. "I'm a horse..." Shock from the audience. "I'm not really a horse..." Applause from the audience. "I'm a broom." Shock from the audience. Etc.

Lexx, you're so amazing. Pfft, I wouldn't have remembered that if my life depended on it.

BTW, for anyone who lives near where I do, the wind is like whipping. There's snow falling off my rooftop! :)

I do really like this forum. I am new to this forum and I am sure that it has been discussed but I wonder what Bukowski would have thought about all this cyber stuff.

He would hate us almost as much as he hated the Raiders. He said that the Raiders were a bunch of punk bitches. I forget which book it was in. I think that it was in the book with the binding that smelled like almonds or the one that smelled of evergreens.

Bill

Yeah, what's wrong with Larry King?

Short answer: he's emblematic of the dumbing-down of America. If he could interview Adolf Hitler he would be more likely to ask him which movie he thinks will win the best picture Oscar this year and why he chose that style of mustache than to ask anything about the Nazi party or WW2.

I've seen his show... and it's not pretty.

For the record, I am not "into" Larry King.
I know sometimes when you are enlightened and an intellectual it is hard to remember that everyone does not have the same priorities and concerns that you have. I stopped worrying about this stuff that I can not control a long long time ago.

Larryking.jpg

;-))

Larry King was a pioneer! The first "interviewer" to purposely not read the book or see the movie being shilled by whatever puppet was sitting across from him. He actually took pride in that interviewing "technique" and bragged about it often. Come on, without Larry King there would be no Jay Leno! Imagine such an empty world! <shudder>

I bet his optomotrist is pissed about not getting paid every year for a new frame.

new frame time; dundundundun, dun dun dun.
LOL. :)
You do realize that picture is 38 years old, right? That's the young Larry who was locked up for gambling debts or something. Bad radio skills. I forget what it was. Not today's cutting edge, pomo Larry. Get your Larry's straight for christ's sake.

Come on cool kid of death, you know you rock the RayBans over there in Poland. I bet you have some white ones to go with your oversized Ethiopian flag colored leather jacket and fez.

Post some pictures.

Your monkey is safe here. He was sick from drinking that vodka that you guys distill in the trunks of your Trabants. He sends you this message:

"Come to America! The girls are prettier and the liquor does not scar the throat! Bring many złote! Kebabs expensive!"

That's all he said.

Ok , since some of you think Larry King is not intellectual enough for this forum, let me tell you what I am watching tonight.

Major Payne
35.jpg

Major Payne: Let's move it, you turds. You'll get no sympathy from me. You want sympathy, look in the dictionary between shit and syphillis. That's where you'll find my sympathy. This ain't no walk in the park. Let's go. Hustle, hustle, hustle.

Oh , I love this site.

I hope Y'all like my new User Id photo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who said Larry King isn't "intellectual enough for this forum?" He's welcome to join it anytime. I'd love to discuss with him what he thinks Bukowski's take on selling dolls named after Obama's children would be.

You seem to think that I'm an elitist or something because I think Larry is a terrible interviewer. I'm not, but I don't think that a modicum of intelligence or knowledge of one's subject is a lot to ask for from someone who makes his living doing interviews. And I do think it's a little bit sad that people treat King's show as anything more than pap.

Me? I'd just prefer to watch Bill Moyers' worst interview over Larry King's best.

Me? I'd just prefer to watch Bill Moyers' worst interview over Larry King's best.
I used to love watching Bill Moyer so I think we can agree on that.

I will repeat this again. I am not "into" Larry King but I do know this about him. He may not have a modicum of intelligence or knowledge of his subjects but that is why he gets all of the people on his show. Because he basically doesn't JUDGE them. You could probably learn a little something from him and Major Payne.

When is the last time you went fly fishing??

You watch Bill Moyers?
Is there something wrong with Bill Moyers??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back