Loving the buke (1 Viewer)

Just got really into Buke this year, two years ago I've heard his quotes and held them in my head. Now I actually delved into more of his work and have been reading mathematics and the breath of the way. I want to compare it if it was revised (since I noticed a lot of his published work has changed) so if anyone has created a thread for it lemme know!

The 'revised' works are the poetry collections from Black Sparrow and Harper Ecco from about 1996 on.

They are listed in the article linked in the first post of this thread:

* Betting on the Muse
* Bone Palace Ballet
* What Matters Most is How Well You Walk Through the Fire
* Open All Night
* The Night Torn Mad With Footsteps
* Sifting Through The Madness For The Word, The Line, The Way
* The Flash of Lightning Behind the Mountain
* Slouching Toward Nirvana
* Come On In!
* The People Look Like Flowers At Last
* The Pleasures of the Damned
* The Continual Condition

Thanks! So there's this section called "Poetry collections that were published during Bukowski’s lifetime and remain mostly unmolested:" and they're being sold on Amazon and have been published in 2002, would they have a lot of revisions from ecco? In any case I would probably look into the forums to see some reviews on the books.

also another point from the article there's this Abel Debritto collection with quote "did not impose any of his own “creative editing” on the poems." Does this mean they weren't tampered or at least the words weren't changed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back