Need help with lost quote

Discussion in 'Name that poem' started by Pushpass, Jul 18, 2017.

1. What short story or poem is this from?

As Bukowski is fucking a woman, something like...

I thought, it's all going according to the blueprint. Just following biology.

2. Probably not Bukowski, if the quote is close. He never used the word "blueprint" in a poem or story, and the only times he used "biology" was in reference to teaching or studying the subject.

3. maybe your thinking when he says " you never know what is under there, it could be a small submarine" ?

4. Possibly another internet "truth" debunked. Truth is getting more difficult to find by the day.

Sofia likes this.
  5. Yeah i see what you mean . I was just reading mjp's blog about many of Buks late life books being fraudulent. That John Martin editor was a very weird dude. I saw the one poem where he changed Buks words up . I don't understand why . He could have simply just mixed up Bukowski's poems in a different sequence to sell another book under another title.

6. Fuck Buk.jpg

Go watch Born Into This.

PhillyDave and roni like this.
  7. I have watched it , years ago, but I will rewatch.
    Has Linda taken this sick bastard to court or fought for Buks good name?

PhillyDave likes this.
  8. PhillyDave

PhillyDave “The essential doesn't change.” Beckett Redwood Original Unholy Ones

She's agreed to never let Martin "edit" Buk's work again. Cirerita & others around here can get more specific.

Sofia likes this.