New forum: is your avatar off-center? (1 Viewer)

mjp

Founding member
If you had a tall or wide avatar before, it may be off-center now. You can move it one way or the other (click your username, click your avatar, drag your mouse on the smaller version of it), but if you want to resize the image and have it all show, you're probably going to have to re-upload the image (click your username, click your avatar, click "Choose File").

If you use Gravatar you may notice that you have an avatar when you didn't before.

If you want to see the movie Avatar, you're in the wrong forum.

My avatar looks the same but my forum brain and computer skills are being rebuilt before my eyes. Got to say though
i am more adaptable than i ever imagined with this new software system. Forge ahead you builders of the future.

It's a lot more intuitive and natural than the old style forums, I think. And I hold out hope that even Roni will love it one day. ;)

You can move it one way or the other (click your username, click your avatar, drag your mouse on the smaller version of it)
Carol just confirmed that the avatar re-jiggering works. Now you can see her avatar's head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back