New from Chance Press - "I am the Circus" by Dave Donovan (1 Viewer)

jordan

lothario speedwagon
Breaking news from Chancepress.com:

We published Dave Donovan as part of our first publication, the poetry anthology A Common Thread. Since then, however, we've been wanting to put out a book giving Dave center stage. I am the Circus is that book - a quick burst of four poems pulled from Dave's past couple years of writing. He's the kind of writer who doesn't have a theme or a gimmick - just an unmistakable way of describing the everyday. This is poetry distilled to its essence, with no unnecessary fluff... just bare emotion, the way it should be.

I am the Circus is a hand-sewn single-signature chapbook. The trade edition has a Canson Infinity Mi-Teintes wraparound band printed with Epson Ultrachrome K3 inks. The deluxe edition is sewn in handmade paper wrappers made by Papeterie St-Armand from recycled pulp, adorned by a cover label printed using the same Epson inks, and is signed by the author.

You can order the trade edition here
and the deluxe edition here

P1030507.jpg

P1030505.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just a shout-out that there are a mere TWO deluxe copies of this amazing title left in stock!

also - there are only 5 or 6 of the blue trade edition (there were only a handful to begin with), so if you feel like being a completist, you might want to jump on one of those. only $3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back