New guy (1 Viewer)

Hello there. I am a casual Bukowski aficionado. I have several signed books to sell and someone on this forum must have linked my blog wherein I posted a picture of one of them - www.blueheronblast.com as I have been getting many hits from your site. My feisty, slightly paranoid self was wondering if I was getting flayed by the hardcore devotees or not but I can't seem to find (or do not have access) to the actual link. Can I get a hand?

Robert

You got a problem with Comic Sans? I used to be a sign painter and always found it quite serviceable. Didn't see Cooper, which would have been Fleischer and Rick Griffin's first pick. I normally reach for Papyrus but it wasn't an option here. I know which of my links brought you in - just wanted to hear the site scuttlebutt. Your site is very impressive and a bit overwhelming. Look forward to my baby steps.

I have all Blue Heron comics and they're cool. Him and his female counterpart Red Heroin having a high time robbing grandmas, smacking up prostitutes when they need money and endless pages of both sleeping on the floor.

Just kidding, welcome to the forum.

chronic

old and in the way
I don't know off-hand where the original post is, but the thread was just basically that if anyone was looking for a copy of this book, the copy that you're selling is in good shape. No flaying or insulting comments were involved. Hope that answers your question.

Thanks, Chronic. I will post info here regarding the remaining books.

I really enjoyed perusing the bottle of smoke link, Bill. Less fanboy, more meat.

Robert

I have all Blue Heron comics and they're cool. Him and his female counterpart Red Heroin having a high time robbing grandmas, smacking up prostitutes when they need money and endless pages of both sleeping on the floor.

Just kidding, welcome to the forum.

Dang it! And I was all set to look for those comics at my local shop! ARRRGH!!!

Users who are viewing this thread