New poetry collection: "Storm for the Living and the Dead" (Fall 2017)

Discussion in 'Books, magazines, publications' started by cirerita, Jan 7, 2017.

1. That's how I walk around in life. It's like an umbrella of line-y-ness. You can't see it in the pic, but unfortunately it doesn't keep away the cloud perpetually overhead. ;)

2. Part of it. This larger though and you can see that he's side-eyeing the camera, which is good.

960.jpg

Even better though is this, which I came across while looking for the other picture.

post-office-cover.jpg

PhillyDave and d gray like this.
  3. d gray

d gray tried to do his best but could not First 9 Redwood Original Unholy Ones

god he looks like if neil young and frankenstein had a baby.

4. And then there's Dracula:

Vlad The Impaler.jpg

PhillyDave likes this.
  5. d gray

that one's like the creature from the black lagoon movie where they try to turn him human.

love it!

328.jpg

6. huh.jpg

wow. just found this. Yikes.

7. d gray

bukowski as the human torch?

i think we need an "unlike" button...

Joseph K and PhillyDave like this.
  8. Tangerine Press has recently released a broadside of poem for Dante, which will be appearing in this final (?) upcoming collection as something of a promo for the book. It's a strong poem and if you are familiar with Tangerine Press, you can guess the quality. Deluxe portfolios are sold out, but the broadside and art by Christoph Mueller (rather Crumb-esque if I do say) are available. Not a shameless plug since I've nothing to do with it; more of a recommendation for y'all.