Now that's what I call a bang-up Christmas! (1 Viewer)

Six bodies recovered in Covina 'Santa' rampage

Bruce Pardo, 45, showed up dressed as Santa Claus at a Christmas Eve party of his estranged wife's family, opened fire with a handgun and set the house on fire. At least six bodies have been recovered, police said today. Pardo later killed himself at his brother's house in Sylmar. The New York Times says, "Officers said they responded to a burst of 911 calls, and arrived at the scene moments later to find the house on fire and shots still being fired inside. They said they initially kept firefighters from getting too close until it appeared that the shooting had stopped."

Ho fucking ho.

Jesus Christ on roller skates.

Now, that's what I call a man with a mission! It's guys like Pardo who gives Santa a bad name...:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
The worst part was that it was a child who excitedly answered the door who got the brunt of it.

Quite a damper on an otherwise good day.

Sadly, LTS, early reports indicate that three children may have been killed in the happy holidays melee. I hate it when cocksuckers like this take their own lives afterward. Be a fucking man, stand up to the wheels of justice and prison rape and your ultimate fatal shanking on the yard.

What happened to honor? Is one fleeting moment of bloody and terrifying validation and vindication, at whatever cost, what we have come down to? If that's the case, it's time to pack it in and hand the planet over to the apes. By the way, the death count at the crime scene is now at eight, including the murderer's former in-laws, 80 years old and 70 years old. I don't know why this impacts me so profoundly but it makes me fervently hope that there is indeed such a construct as Hell and that he has just been handed a duty chart for eternity that is worse than any nightmare he could have conceived while stalking the planet.

Sadly, LTS, early reports indicate that three children may have been killed in the happy holidays melee. I hate it when cocksuckers like this take their own lives afterward. Be a fucking man, stand up to the wheels of justice and prison rape and your ultimate fatal shanking on the yard.

Criminals used to have class. This type of thing used to be organized, un-petty, and for a cause.
Or is that just in the cool, old gangster flicks like Sinatra's 11?

That's a goddamn shame, though. Rest in peace, everybody.

None of this ever surprises me, but it quite embarrasses me - the fact that members of my species would involve themselves in such acts. All this must awaken or embolden the reluctant savior within us . Our pointed detachment from them-all, and the unrequested product of our doodling, can have a second-hand effect. Our individual advancings and furtherences can give the rest of them reasons NOT to pursue horrors. Our thresholded episodes rifling desperately through the bafflement can, under other's eyes, cause a hesitation. Albeit just another distraction, some created purity can re-direct a consciousness, can tantalize it with an answer and then wallop it with another question. And right there, at the edges of comprehensibility, is where all the relevence lies. Who's up for it...the saving of our race, that is. Ha.

What happened to honor? Is one fleeting moment of bloody and terrifying validation and vindication, at whatever cost, what we have come down to? If that's the case, it's time to pack it in and hand the planet over to the apes. By the way, the death count at the crime scene is now at eight, including the murderer's former in-laws, 80 years old and 70 years old. I don't know why this impacts me so profoundly but it makes me fervently hope that there is indeed such a construct as Hell and that he has just been handed a duty chart for eternity that is worse than any nightmare he could have conceived while stalking the planet.

It's obvious that this guy was out of his mind, since he chose to go on a suicide mission like this. He's not our "ordinary normal criminal". He's a psycho who belonged in an asylum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! There is justice in the world. Just got home and noticed at the NYT online that the killer (death toll now at 9, not including the gunman) had planned to flee to Canada after his little murder spree but apparently the inendiary device he used to set the home ablaze blew the fuck up on him and he suffered third degree burns on both arms. Police report the burn was so intense it literally melted the Santa suit into his skin. Now, that had to hurt, which means the fucker had to suffer before he chose the easy way out for himself.

This is why I stopped my cable TV. I just heard about it now, although I did spot the Santa Gunman photo on MSN. I chose not to read the story yesterday.

He was the lowest of the low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back