sharks in the water (1 Viewer)

Feel I have to share this with the group. In some strange way this site acts as a support mechanism when life gets fucked up and funny.
Last night my girlfriend has a friend over who was once a professional dancer and she still is a professional drinker. In short she's lived a hard life and had hard knocks and I'm sympathetic...to a point.

This girl found out from my girlfriends daughter that I think she's opportunistic. (Funny how teenagers only seem to tell the truth at the most in appropriate time).
She burst into my bedroom pissed off angry and hurt screaming I can't believe you would say that about me and if you think it why not say t to my face.
I told her, look that was said in confidence and if everyone knew everything we said about each other in confidence we would have no friends.
She said she was hurt that I thought that way and stomped off into the kitchen to bond with my girlfriend over beer and Frangelico (ours not hers). Neither spoke to me for the rest of the night.

Later that night tension eased and I drove her home and apologised if my thinking she was an opportunist hurt her. She got out of the car and said don't worry about it shit happens.
She was walking away drunk on my booze holding a homemade wine and bottle given to me for Xmas under a sweater my girlfriend gave her.
ANd I'm laughing. My girlfriend who hadn't said a word to me all night outraged that I would have such an opinion of such a dear friend shouted whats so funny?
I said wait until the guys on the list hear this.

So are there other "what a freaking leech" examples out there?

LOL...what a funny story! Too bad that your girlfriend did'nt see the humor of it all...
Other leech examples? - Don't even go there or this thread will never end...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Show Her The Door

So are there other "what a freaking leech" examples out there?

Jimmy Snerp, thanks for sharing this honest slice of life experience...
I was drawn into it. I do have a thought about opportunistic or
selfish women. I was once told that you can judge a women if
she's willing to lean over to unlock the car door from the inside on
the driver's side after you've helped her into the car first. If
she's unwilling to do this"”dump her, because she's too
thoughtless or selfish to be a good prospect. (Except maybe for
a one-night stand.) So far, I've lucked out. Not exactly
the same as your recent events, but I was reminded of what
I'd learned. "”Poptop.

[ I was once told that you can judge a women if
she's willing to lean over to unlock the car door from the inside on
the driver's side after you've helped her into the car first. If
she's unwilling to do this"”dump her, because she's too
thoughtless or selfish to be a good prospect.

Hey thats pretty good PT!
My girlfriend always does that which is why I'm with her I suppose.
Now if I can just get her to stop beating on me every time I pull her from a cop car we'd be freaking Ozzie and Harriet.

True story the opportunistic friend I mention above got into a fight wth her guy so my girl tried to stop it and ended up in the back seat of a cruiser until I kissed major cop ass to get her out. Could be worse the only thing worse than sucking up to squreheads is sucking... well you get the picture.
The other two went home fine.
I took a beating.
If opportunity knocks please tell him I'm not home.

I was once told that you can judge a women if she's willing to lean over to unlock the car door from the inside on the driver's side after you've helped her into the car first.

What if she has power locks?

Jimmy Snerp: What you do at home is fine, but don't DP here, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back