Shits and Giggles (4 Viewers)

She's an actress who mostly appears in teenage comedies and that kind of crap, but she's very good nonetheless. Known for her deadpan humor. I'd really recommend Ingrid Goes West, a movie where she plays a crazy fan who stalks her favorite Instagram star, eventually deciding to go to LA to "casually" become her friend.

ha! i've watched that wing show many times. i've also been there many times. one time some "friends" dared
me to eat the hottest wings at a toronto buffalo wings place and would pay for them if i finished
all 10. my head was literally dripping pouring sweat and the manager came over and asked if i was alright.

Bukowski at the convenience store.

2051A8A7-F234-4DE6-AC51-8543BA578D98.jpeg

“His hands are trembling, how?” the person behind the camera asks. “Oh, it’s fits (seizures),” the brother, identified by Indian media as Saravanan, says. “How can that be possible if he’s dead?” the person asks, to which Saravanan responds: “His soul has not left him yet.”

How stupid and superstitious can people be? ?

That's a common scam whenever a new iPhone or iDingaling or whatever comes out. But usually, it's a genuine shrinkwrapped iDingaling box with something heavy in it, and the sucker victim buys it out of a car trunk in a parking lot somewhere...

the world is truly going/gone insane. the guy in the truck didn't like the way the other guy parked so he scratched his
vehicle then tried to run the guy over. video follows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back