Signed Hollywood on Ebay (1 Viewer)

Impossible to be completely sure. Signature looks natural enough to be real to me.

Thanks for highlighting this sale.... :mad:

;)

Bukowski was approached by director Paul Schrader to write a screenplay based on his life....flattered at the idea, Bukowski took up the challenge, resulting in the 1987 film "Barfly" starring Mickey Roarke and Faye Dunaway.

Ah, Paul Schrader, always a step ahead of the times.

Looks like a quickie signature to me. It's sloppy, but as hank solo said, natural. I don't think a forger would try to pass off something that sloppy, actually.

Funny that there's no story about the signature though. It's like an afterthought in the listing.

for some reason, I just don't know about this one.
what do you guys think?

Thanks for highlighting this sale.... :mad:

;)

Spine cloth looks more grey than white, as is indicated in Krumhansl, but it's clearly a trade edition that was signed at a (slightly?) later date.

Signature looks fine to me, albeit a bit hurried, which actually helps to confirm it. Most of the called for sigs are a bit more "consistent."

Hank Solo: It's always a rub, having someone mention ebay listings. Just know I'm watching ebay every day. Whether it's mentioned here or not. Although it's no doubt straight up genuine to me, I'm not bidding on this one, however; that's for sure. Good luck to all...

Spine cloth looks more grey than white, as is indicated in Krumhansl, but it's clearly a trade edition that was signed at a (slightly?) later date.

I asked the seller about the spine. Apparently its 'a light cream color' - i.e. dirty.

Just know I'm watching ebay every day. Whether it's mentioned here or not.

Only once per day? Stop slacking!

:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back