sure (1 Viewer)

Digney in Burnaby

donkeys live a long time
First came across this site when I googled it. Also googled other poets like Todd Moore, Wilma Elizabeth McDaniel and Albert Huffstickler with some success. Of course this is the most elaborate site.

Became aware of Bukowski in the early 1970s, a review of Erections, etc., by Lester Bangs in Creem.

Went to a local college in the mid-70s where I noticed some signed editions of Bukowski (Mocking Bird Wish Me Luck is one title that I remember) in the library. From what I can glean the editor of the lit mag at the college had some sort of short term correspondance with Bukowski which resulted in a few poems in Event.

Too many hours in the library chasing down books and journals, photocopying etc. A better job allowed me to buy. Don't have much that hasn't been readily available for many years. The second edition of A Bukowski Sampler was a nice find 15-20 years ago.

Subscribed to Wormwood Review (after photocopying most of the Bukowski available to that point -- early 80s) and bought back issues until its demise with Marvin Malone's passing.

That's enough.
bp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back