The Bukowski Richmond Letters (1 Viewer)

Pogue Mahone

Officials say drugs may have played a part
I know there is a section somewhere around this drunken alley where letters are posted, but I'm not sure if a sub-normal like me is allowed to post there. So, please move as appropriate.

I think I have all the Buk letters in the proposed "Letters to a Young Poet" concept that never happened. And unlike the BSP "letters" books, they include the entire text -- not abbreviated.

Buy the way, these are photocopies, so please don't break into my fucking home thinking I'm sitting on a hundred grand. And I'm sure there was plenty of color in the original drawings.

sr1.jpg

sr2.jpg

"Steve, that I've gotten a couple of books published has nothing to do with it. I could now get broad and easy imagining that I have scope or some damn thing. it won't work."

"You got bugs working in you. Congradulations. and I've got to stop crying about my age and my hard luck."

Modesty and self-awareness that we should all have when we're ferly fairly drunk now.

The note books are a bit delirious and repetitive but still wrote til the end. By that time he was seriously ill. Very soon with sugar. I have no scanner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back