The days run away...

chronic

old and in the way
Umm, so, did you manage to get a copy with a painting? Is that why you're selling this?

clarencehiramsweetmeat indeed! hmph!​

ROC

It is what it is
I'd go in for that, but shit. I'm only good for $600, and that ain't gonna cut it. Sweet book, though. One of his best, IMO.

If I don't get any action on ebay, I'll happily sell the book to you for $600.00
Bid.... you never know. ;)

Umm, so, did you manage to get a copy with a painting? Is that why you're selling this?

clarencehiramsweetmeat indeed! hmph!​

Nope. Just need some dough and I have a reading copy of this title.
Yeah, I just changed my ebay handle. :o

bospress.net

www.bospress.net
This is one that I really want, but cannot figure out a way to come up with the dough. Plus, as you said that you need the money, I cannot offer a trade.

Someone will get a nice deal on a great book...

Bill

ROC

It is what it is
Well it sold for $610.
I feel kinda shitty Mr Stickpin, but that is the nature of ebay.
Maybe the winning bidder bid $800...
That always makes me feel better when I don't win an ebay item.

Domator

Founding member
It makes me better when i win :) but of course for good price (but do we have any definition of "good price"?)

Well it sold for $610.
I feel kinda shitty Mr Stickpin, but that is the nature of ebay.
Maybe the winning bidder bid $800...
That always makes me feel better when I don't win an ebay item.

No need to, ROC. Apparently, the winning bid went in with about 14 seconds left; I refreshed the page after confirming I was still the top bidder, and then I saw I had lost.

In any case, as much as I'd love to have gotten that, I still have $600 to spend on the good wife for XMAS.

Crap...;)

P.S. - I wonder of the winner is a member here or watches these boards. I obviously tipped my hand...

This site has been archived and is no longer accepting new posts.