The Seminar - Prism International vol. 6 No 3 1967 (1 Viewer)

Recently purchased this and I believe it's the longest poem Buk ever published? Hope you enjoy.

image.jpg

image (5).jpg

This was never my favorite Bukowski poem but some lines in there are funny as shit.

I wonder what Magaret Atwood thought about "The Seminar".

I removed a lot of the images because aside from the name at the end of the poem (which you can see above), it's the same as the version in days run away.

Which poem in days run away are you guys talking about? I don't see it mentioned in the thread.

No conspiracy here and Bukfan doesn't need to visit his ophthalmologist.
I think Johannes edited his post and inserted the title of the poem after mjp had deleted the pictures of the poem (where its name was clear for everyone to see it).

At least I don't remember seeing the title written in Johannes's post.

Last edited:
I didn't want to bring that up, but Bukfan and I hate each other. He knows, what I am talking about. It's about a woman.

Seriously, I didn't edit anything as far as I can remember.

But here I am and here is the title of the poem:

The Seminar

:D

No conspiracy here and Bukfan doesn't need to visit his ophthalmologist.
I think Johannes edited his post and inserted the title of the poem after mjp had deleted the pictures of the poem (where its name was clear for everyone to see it).

At least I don't remember seeing the title written in Johannes's post.

I believe it's Days runaway who have added The Seminar as part of thread's title after I asked about the title, but I could be mistaken (again). Now, what was the title of that poem again? :D

I didn't want to bring that up, but Bukfan and I hate each other. He knows, what I am talking about. It's about a woman.

Right, but I did win your sister fair and square. It's not my fault you're a bad poker player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back