Wrong

Discussion in 'All things Bukowski' started by PhillyDave, Sep 12, 2017.

1. PhillyDave

PhillyDave “The essential doesn't change.” Beckett Redwood Original Unholy Ones

This is rhetorical. All around here seem to know better by now. Why does this quote continue to go around? Found this on the fb page "Charles Bukowski Fans". Ugh.

wrong.png

2. It was on Ray Donovan on Sunday night. Susan Sarandon's character said it with a straight face and much conviction. So it must be true.

PhillyDave likes this.
  3. It's in All things Bukowski, so it must be true.

PhillyDave likes this.
  4. PhillyDave

PhillyDave “The essential doesn't change.” Beckett Redwood Original Unholy Ones

It's in the interwebs AND t.v. so it must be true. And Susan hasn't shown herself to be kooky lately either!

5. A few years ago, I turned on my niece's boyfriend to Bukowski by offering him Back to the Machine Gun as a Christmas present. He is a cool cat, artistic, with a black crow and a Tesla tattoo peeking out of his t-shirt.
    Well, a few weeks ago, he showed his new tattoo and you can guess what it was!
    I then had to give him lesson number 2... :D

I read that Susan is also a Trump supporter.
    Fuck Louise!!!!

mjp likes this.
  6. I'd fuck Thelma too! :D

7. I'm not sure she was exactly a Trump supporter, but she was not a Clinton supporter, so in most people's minds it was the same thing.

There is no room here in the USA! USA! USA! for nuance or gray area. Take that hippie shit to Europe.

Wow, you've seen one in person? Ha.