you shouldn't doctor yourself (1 Viewer)

well you shouldn't doctor yourself, well i pictured somebody else someone who looks like what i look like would you say that the one of your dreams got in you and ripped out the seams that's what i'd say that's what i'd sayhe was a sucker for your double dose motherfucker turned white as a ghost don't you say hi don't you say hi with your broken sink for a face in a head that just takes up space he's not half right he's not half rightit's already half pastand it won't last i was sticking up for my friend well there's nothing much to defendit's a lost fight it's a lost fight 'cause when i talk to you on the phone well, it's just like being alone it's not half right it's not half right

:mad: pissed and a tit:eek:

You really need to foucus, KillRockStars. This is not a dumping ground for your angst-y song lyric type-outs.

yeah brother, I'm all for booze induced vomit rants, but get a notebook, sift it through, and see what falls out in the morning...hangover permitting.
and we don't need someone typing Jimmy Eats World lyrics for us...that's why God created MySpace...

Sorry guys just delete this post, i was really pissed last night and was listening to music... Sorry for dumping any unwanted shit, i will try to focus as you said mjp (Mind permitting):o

mjp

Thanks for moving this to a new thread. In my paranoid manner, I wondered at first if the rant was directed at me (it was tacked onto a thread about me giving away broadsides). But I soon realized that KillRockStars was just drunk and typing and it had nothing to do with me. Proves that saying, that it's not about you and don't take stuff personally.

It shows class, coming back and apologizing, KillRockStars. I've done some incredibly dumb things when drunk, but that was years ago, in my sotted youth. I don't think anyone will be too surprised -- in a Bukowski forum -- that some of the people posting have been drinking. It would be bizarre if they haven't been.

yeah brother, I'm all for booze induced vomit rants, but get a notebook, sift it through, and see what falls out in the morning...hangover permitting.
and we don't need someone typing Jimmy Eats World lyrics for us...that's why God created MySpace...

My Space is quite useful and not simply filled with 'JimmyEatsworld lyrics' (whoever that is). It is primarily a network service - connecting people.

jimmy eat world is a half decent pop/punk band from the U.S.
They had a huge hit a couple of years ago with "The Middle." not to be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back