hello (1 Viewer)

we don't use a machine we work in a barber shop I'm from Macedonia.
here I's bukowski unknown in my most people except for few enthusiast it's so ordinary but i don't need a Cleopatra....:eek:

So do I. Welcome to the forum you will find a lot of Serbians here too. Yugoslavians or whatever. Maybe Northern Greeks and Western Turks. We all are brothers in Bukowski.net long live Buk.net

Thanks

for your hospitality hvala na cordinats and education in my asshole...
i have a body like feeble astmatik ant but hearth of 1000 turkish whores....
gas..

Turkish whores are just working their way out of prison. I would not think they would have much heart. Maybe you meant the other Turkish whores.

Last Call ! ! !

You don't want to start talking Turks with the Macedonians.
Trust me on this.

By the way, Gerald. The owner of the Beat Museum was
very impressed by your call. I'd meant to thank you.

Sam, Beat Museum Computer Guru on the left; Jerry, Beat Museum Proprietor center; Brandon, Beat Museum Web Genius far left.

2430998271_c8587fda2a_o.jpg

We were the last ones at Spec's bar, and finally
got kicked out. It was clearly time to go...

2431066633_4194959531_o.jpg

Here we are doing stupid bar tricks. We're
balancing these glasses on one of Matt Sesow's business cards.

2431843752_62646a5fab_o.jpg

2406381882_80473c41cf_o.gif

nice bar trick. It only works in certain bars.
The Turks have made a lot of impressions through the years.
That's neat that they have a Genius, a Guru, and a call from Gerald that impressed.

Ah, thanks. Well, now it makes sense. The guy described as a "web genius" appears to be malnourished, unkempt and half mad in that picture. Which is pretty typical of that type. ;)

...The guy described as a "web genius" appears to be malnourished, unkempt and half mad in that picture. Which is pretty typical of that type. ;)

true.

btw, how does that bar-trick work? did you have a smaller glass behind the card?

Ah, thanks. Well, now it makes sense. The guy described as a "web genius" appears to be malnourished, unkempt and half mad in that picture. Which is pretty typical of that type. ;)

I do not think of the Buk fans as web geniuses, but don't we all look a little like him after spending too many hours on Buknet?

I know I carry the posts in my head for a few hours,

sometimes days after reading them.

Maybe it is only me, but somehow I am affected in more than one way.

The eyes are familiar.

Father Luke that looks like it is only on the card. What kind of stock is that card made out of?
I don't think that dust is very magical. There is too much left over. Very good. You'll have to show us how that's done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back