another dick came to town (1 Viewer)

I want want to be kind and say 'hello' to you!
I'm wondering why so many people has avatars with Buk, singnatures with his poems and nick with characters from his novels?
Are you some kind of groupies?

I hope I would spend a nice time with you, cheers!

P.S.
My name is Konrad and I like butterflies.

I'm wondering why so many people has avatars with Buk, singnatures with his poems and nick with characters from his novels?
Are you some kind of groupies?
Who is Bukowski? I saw that there were a bunch of people with avatars of old, bearded men, but I just thought that we had a bunch of members that resembled Santa. Maybe I'm in the wrong forum.

Best,
Bill

I was in Poland once. I went there to murder Lech Wałęsa. I was paid by the Bilderberg Group to make it look like an accident. But when I got to Poland I landed in Bielsko-biala, and this blond girl gave me some vodka and I ended up spending three weeks in her parents place eating dry toast and drinking vodka with the three generations of the family that lived in the one room apartment. When I finally found my pants and was able to leave, I wandered into a Solidarność rally and since I had no tangible political affiliation at the time, joined their cause.

I marched side by side with Lech, and considered him a brother until he made a move on my Polish blond. Rather than murder him where he stood and collect the second half of the 3 million dollars the Bilderberg's were paying me, I kissed him on the lips and said, "Goodbye comrade, you can have her," stowed away on a Quantas flight to New Zealand, and from there crewed on a tuna boat that was sailing to California.

So, welcome. You sound real rock and roll. Like, screw the parents and school. That's good work. Keep it up. We've never seen the likes of you around here.

mjp I'm so glad about your knowledge.
I'm so 'rock'n'roll' beacause all the time I'm watching Californication.
I'm trying to be just like main character...

A propos David Duchovny, have you ever had a ginger woman?
You wanted say to her 'Scally' in the bed?

Billvillie, are you protected by your mother's sandwiches at school from older and bigger boys?

Seriously, I meant no offence anyone.
I just wanted to show an example of... trying to somebody else, trying to copy something. In my opinion getting in extremes is not healfy and it's something like using eraser to clean out our personalities, copy and paste others in dangerous ways.
I know that - every book, cd album or movie is changing ourselfs in some cases, but god bless, we must use common sense.
I think, no one wants to be just a uncreative copy.
I don't know you guys so I don't judge you, but I want to show something by provoting you.
I regret that I can't say everything cleary what I think in English.

I really like Buk's works...

Billvillie, are you protected by your mother's sandwiches at school from older and bigger boys?

Yes. Yes I am protected by her sandwiches and nurtured by her tuna casserole... wait a minute, that didn't come out right. Hell with it. Nothing about this thread has made any sense so I'm leaving it in.

In most parts of Australia, If you walked into a bar and talked that way, you would have your head kicked in.

That's why I like this country.

Care to visit our shores, cream kid of dolt? I mean... well you know what I mean.

I have read: Post Office, Women, Ham on Rye, Hollywood, The Most Beatiful Women in Town and Notes of Dirty Man.
However from poetry I remember only: Crucifix in a Deathhand, It Catches My Heart in it's Hands, Burning in Water, Drowning in Flames and Love is a Dog from Hell.

Why nobody asked....?

Impressed as I am by Joseph Conrad's mastery of English as well as Vladimir Nabokov's, I guess what we have here is the same thing in reverse, so to speak.

Since, self-proclaimed, another dick came to town, perhaps Gerard K H Love, it is time to post another can of spotted. Any inventory left? Mine ran out in '08. But I do live next door to people who own a butterfly bush. Just in case...

YouAreHere.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back