Anybody know about Tolstoys first sexual intercourse? (1 Viewer)

Johannes

Founding member
I admit, I haven't read much of Tolstoy, he's somewhat too heavy for me.

But this weekend somebody told me about how he had written about his first sexual intercourse and it being very bizarre and disgusting ... something like, at that time there weren't to many prostitutes around wherever he lived and he had to stand in line among 30 men to wait for his turn with this one whore. And standing there in line he got very excited and nervous, but when he got to the woman she sort of simply bent over a table or something so that he could have his fun with her backside. He did and grew very disgusted during the action, staying that way with sex for a long time afterwards.

Now this special memories I'd love to read, of course ;), but don't want to go through his whole oeuvre to catch it.

Does anybody recognize this story and could tell me, where to find it? Would be much appreciated.

I was Tolstoys first lover, back more decades than I care to remember, and I was a Cambodian Transgendered hooker in Russia at the time. I can't speak for him but I remember him as a gentle, reflective lover and I miss our wonderful time together enjoying inhalants and each other.

Not so! Not so!
Here's some footage from a local security camera...

My first intercourse was with a slightly autistic kid whom I didn't know was autistic because I was stoned... however, besides the point... what story was this that Johannes is describing? Hard to imagine Leo writing that in any straight way (straight as in straight-forward... like, he's usually wandering about out in the wilderness and shit, writing quotable things for Chris/Alex "Supertramp" McCandless). Yeah I don't read much Tolstoy either; and not to sound stupid (though I will), but was it The Kreutzer Sonata in which he told this wet tale of tail?

it has been speculated that Einstein may have has Asperger's, which is a mild form of autism. it has never been proven whether Einstein had the condition.

from wikipedia:

Albert Einstein and Isaac Newton both experienced intense intellectual interests in specific limited areas. Both scientists had trouble reacting appropriately in social situations and had difficulty communicating. Both scientists sometimes became so involved with their work that they did not eat.

on a related note, based on above criteria, I have diagnosed myself with Asperger's. heh.

It can't ever be "proven," seeing as he's dead and all.

Anyway, I read the old articles that say he "may have" had it, and they all cite a single psychologist's speculation. I'm no scientist (others here are), but one guy speculating does not a diagnosis make.

Everyone knows that psychologists are crazy anyway...

Every group that's afflicted with some horrible malady wants the comfort of pointing to celebrity sufferers, so I understand why they would want to go back through history and grab up a bunch of big shots and stick them into their camp. But I'm always wary of throwing dead people into any modern medical or psychological boxes.

yeah, that one guy, Michael Fitzgerald, seems to have some sort of weird agenda. he's trying to 'out' a lot of dead historical figures as having some form of autism. it's on the History channel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back