Boring (1 Viewer)

hank solo

Just practicin' steps and keepin' outta the fights
Reaper Crew
Founding member
While some of the members here appear to have enjoyed the 'banter' recently, I for one would much rather the site roll on without it.

So I would like to appeal to everyone who posts here to think before they post or reply to something that is completely off topic, especially vindictive and inflammatory posts. I've narrowly avoided posting some crap myself several times - life's too short, really.

I know that flaming is a common practice on some forums, and will always be a problem wherever people are allowed to have an opinion, but we've managed pretty well until recently.

If you want to talk about yourselves, please post in the proper place, be it the New Blood section, or perhaps a new Bad Blood section, but at least keep it in the *not* Bukowski section.

And if you want to post your own writing, please use the Would You Suggest Writing as a Career? thread, or better still don't :p
Seriously, a subtle link in your signature is usually enough to attract any interested parties.

On the whole, most members I'm sure are prepared for debate and discussion about Bukowski, other writers and related matters as well as all manner of other things, but lets all try to keep things tidy huh?

Ok, moaning over. Carry on regardless...

You are absolutely right! Although I have to admit that I have enjoyed reading many of the attacks on trolls and idiots. I think you two are a good choice. You have earned my respect. I am kissing ass...enjoy.

I think everyone can agree that Olaf would have been a much better choice. He has a unifying effect on the Bukowski.net community.

I think everyone can agree that Olaf would have been a much better choice. He has a unifying effect on the Bukowski.net community.
Yeah, I wanted to make Olaf an admin so he could add new forums and delete the database and whatnot, but he turned me down. Too bad. I wanted to take a vacation...

Bukowski.net - A Friendly Place

bukowski_net_neon.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back