• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Bukowski Books For Sale, brah... (1 Viewer)

bospress.net

www.bospress.net
Hi,
Here are some extras that could be yours for the right price. Some are first editions, some are not. Hell, there are even a couple books by people other than Buk here. I'll send book rate in the US, to keep the postage down, but sending overseas, I am at the mercy of the US govt and airmail. CAll it $2 a book shippin gin the US, with discounts for multiple purchases. Actual shipping to my friends outside my little country.

[STRIKE]1) South of No North, 1973 - PB 1st. Sunning to spine. Otherwise a nice copy. $30[/STRIKE]

2) You Get So Alone That It Just Makes Sense, 1986 - PB 1st. Sunning at spine. Else fine. $15

3) Hot Water Music, 1983 - PB 1st. slight dirtiness to spine, otherwise fine. $15

4) Hot Water Music, 1983, later printing, PB. Reading copies. Not bad, but not really collectable. $7 each (I have 2 copies of this)

[STRIKE]5) Women, 1978, Hardcover, later printing. Near Fine, with slight wear to the acetate DJ. $40[/STRIKE]

6) Women, 1978, Paperback, later printing. some wear to this reading copy, but not much. $7

[STRIKE]7) A Bukowski Sampler 1971. Druid Books. This is the second printing. Blue covers. Near Fine. $30[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]8) Confessions of A Coward, 1995. NYG. Hardcover #230 of 250 copies handbound in boards. As New. $18[/STRIKE]

9) Burning In Water, 1973. PB, Later printing. Some wear to this reading copy. $7

10) The Roominghouse Madrigals, 1988. PB, later printing. A bit chewed up, this one is. $5

11) Factotum, 1975. PB later printing. just slight wear. A pretty copy. $7

12) Pulp, 1994, PB, Later printing. Slight wear. Reading copy, but not too bad. $6

13) Against The American Dream by Russell Harrison. 1994. PB 1st Edition. Some damage to one corner of the cover. Still, a nice copy. $7

14) The Most Beautiful Woman In Town, 1983. PB (1st?) Yellow cover with $6.95 price on rear. Some wear tothe corners. $20

15) The People Look Like Flowers At Last, 2007. HB 1st. AS New. $15
[STRIKE]
16) Visceral Bukowski by Ben Pleasants, 2004. PB 1st. As new. $10[/STRIKE]

17) Bukowski at Bellevue. VHS tape. White plastic cover. Likely later priting. $5

18) Irgendwo in Texas, 2000. PB. Translated into German by Carl Weissner. German edition of Bone Palace Ballet. Slight wear to corners. $5

19) Cyrillic Edition of some book in HB. I can't tell what language this is in , but it is Eastern European or Russian. Near Fine $10

20) Playboy Interview. In German. PB. 1979. Also interviews Werner Herzog, Mario Andretti, Andre Heller. $7

21) Wormwood Review 120. 2 poems by Bukowski. #34/40 signed by Steve Richmond at his center section. Fine. $30

22) Nick Cave - And The Ass Saw The Angel. PB. Later Printing. Silver cover. Signed by Nick Cave on the title page (Dated 2001). Some wear to the covers (the rear cover). Still signed copy of this great book. $40

23) Nick Cave - The Death of Bunny Munro. HB 1st Edition AMerican edition. As new. $18

If anything seems priced high, please let me know. I can't give these away, but would rather sell them for less than store them. They are meant to be enjoyed... Paypal, of course to [email protected]...

Bill

Bill, if still available, I'll take the Women hardcover and Visceral Bukowski.

let me know shipping to Canada. thanks, brah.

Still left are:

3) Hot Water Music, 1983 - PB 1st. slight dirtiness to spine, otherwise fine. $15

4) Hot Water Music, 1983, later printing, PB. Reading copies. Not bad, but not really collectable. $7 each (I have 2 copies of this)

6) Women, 1978, Paperback, later printing. some wear to this reading copy, but not much. $7

9) Burning In Water, 1973. PB, Later printing. Some wear to this reading copy. $7

10) The Roominghouse Madrigals, 1988. PB, later printing. A bit chewed up, this one is. $5

12) Pulp, 1994, PB, Later printing. Slight wear. Reading copy, but not too bad. $6

13) Against The American Dream by Russell Harrison. 1994. PB 1st Edition. Some damage to one corner of the cover. Still, a nice copy. $7

14) The Most Beautiful Woman In Town, 1983. PB (1st?) Yellow cover with $6.95 price on rear. Some wear tothe corners. $20

15) The People Look Like Flowers At Last, 2007. HB 1st. AS New. $15

17) Bukowski at Bellevue. VHS tape. White plastic cover. Likely later priting. $5

18) Irgendwo in Texas, 2000. PB. Translated into German by Carl Weissner. German edition of Bone Palace Ballet. Slight wear to corners. $5

19) Cyrillic Edition of some book in HB. I can't tell what language this is in , but it is Eastern European or Russian. Near Fine $10

20) Playboy Interview. In German. PB. 1979. Also interviews Werner Herzog, Mario Andretti, Andre Heller. $7

21) Wormwood Review 120. 2 poems by Bukowski. #34/40 signed by Steve Richmond at his center section. Fine. $30

22) Nick Cave - And The Ass Saw The Angel. PB. Later Printing. Silver cover. Signed by Nick Cave on the title page (Dated 2001). Some wear to the covers (the rear cover). Still signed copy of this great book. $40

23) Nick Cave - The Death of Bunny Munro. HB 1st Edition AMerican edition. As new. $18

Thanks, brah....

fuck.

alright, I'll buy that one too.

I'll kick in some more for shipping.

EDIT: brah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back