• If you start a thread here you have permission to edit the thread and your posts indefinitely. So if the status of your sale or auction changes, please come back and update the thread.

Bukowski/Richmond Stuff for Sale (Buk Scene 1?!) (1 Viewer)

BUK SCENE 1, Desforges'/Hallers' excellent magazine for superfans of Bukowski features my 32-page contribution,"Gagaku Meat: The Steve Richmond Story." I've got an extra copy in Very Good condition for sale if anyone missed the chance to get one. Haven't listed on eBay yet--thought I'd put it out there to Buk purists first. Best Offer to [email protected]

eBayimages094.jpgeBayimages072.jpg

Also have an extra copy of Sun Dog Press' Hitler Painted Roses with Foreword by Bukowski if anyone is interested.
eBayimages047.jpg

& NOADOM 1st Ed. from '69 is still available, opening bid $60, Buy It Now $75:
NOADOMCovereBay.jpg NOADOMBackCovereBay.jpg
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHARLES-BUK...t=Antiquarian_Collectible&hash=item4166d507dc
Notes of a Dirty Old Man by Charles Bukowski, Essex House, California. 1969, 1st edition. (Softcover) Very good. 255pp. Essex House first edition with illustrated wrappers, 6-3 / 4" tall. Book condition as follows: minor shelf wear discoloration on page edges, top left corner of back cover slightly creased with small tear as shown, first page has dealer's catalog number "4479" in light pencil (circled), otherwise a very good copy of this rare Essex House edition. Mylar protective covering has parts missing top left and lower right front (covering only--separate from book). Scarce 1st Edition for collector of Charles Bukowski's work.

Mike, I have the two Richmond books or else I'd be very interested. Your piece on Steve in Buk Scene was wonderful and important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back