Fishing in CANada (1 Viewer)

I went to a store in a small place called Oakland Ontario last night and they had a pop machine that dispensed 24 worms in a pop can for fishing.The pop can top had been replacd with a plastic top. You put in $2.00 and a can of worms rolls out.

I think that type innovation is really cool and a great example of thinking way outside the box but... still inside the can.

I wonder if the worms thought it was such a great idea?

You know, worms have feelings too! And souls! How dare you. Wait until the Worm Liberation Front gets hold of you.

Something tells me this topic will just open up a can of worms...

Wow! guess I won't say anything about the crayfish packed in 1970 smoke pack dispensers or the drop a quarter penny arcade crane claw dangling over the baby seal tank-they are so cute

I went to a store in a small place called Oakland Ontario last night and they had a pop machine that dispensed 24 worms in a pop can for fishing.The pop can top had been replacd with a plastic top. You put in $2.00 and a can of worms rolls out.

I think that type innovation is really cool and a great example of thinking way outside the box but... still inside the can.

This should inspire you to write a book of poetry. How about the following title - 'Last night of the earth.......worms'? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back